YNPN of OKC has three different membership levels. Individual membership ($25) is for anyone working in or wanting to work in the nonprofit sector, serving on a board or in a support/volunteer capacity. A student membership ($20) is for students (of any age!) currently enrolled in a post-secondary program. Our service year membership ($20) is for people who are in a program such as Teach For America or Americorps.
When you invest in a YNPN of OKC membership, you are showing your commitment to growing as a professional and supporting the local nonprofit sector. You're also getting a ton of great benefits:
- Free or discounted YNPN of OKC professional development and networking events (at least 20 per year)
- Engage, make connections, and discuss issues with other members
- 50% discount on Oklahoma Center for Nonprofits training (excludes Standards for Excellence and other series)
- 10% discount on Kaplan Test Prep courses
- YNPN of OKC Decal
- List your name and organization in the YNPN of OKC Member Directory on our website
- Members-only communications – receive emails with YNPN of OKC events, community happenings & exclusive job openings
- Job seeker and employer networking opportunities
- Opportunity to be a guest blogger or to interview a local nonprofit leader for our website
- Eligibility for YNPN board and committee volunteer service, where you can create a lasting impact in the local nonprofit community
- Admission to our annual Membership Celebration with free food, drinks, and fun!
All YNPN of OKC memberships are valid for one year from the day of sign-up. You will receive a reminder when your membership is up for renewal.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues signing up!
Our standard membership rate.
Full-time students can become a member at a discounted rate.
Service Year$20.00 yearly
Those currently serving with Americorps, Teach for America, or another service organization can join at this rate.